Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

Primark Collaboration with ASOS

For some reason, I think this has missed everyone's radar, the best kept secret!



I've read that Primark are gaining an insight into the online market through collaborating with ASOS, this will be a short term trial with a limited number of items available.
Currently, there looks to be about 20 or so pieces that have been specially selected for the online market. It's unlikely that we'll be seeing the super bargains that are available in store but am I am the only person who finds shopping in Primark super stressful?

The collection can be found here

This gives me an insight to what's available in store and I can pick the pieces that I want to try without leaving the comfort of my own home. I really hope that this is a forecast for an online Primark and hopefully only good things will come from this!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...