Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

June Favourites

Hello lovelies,

The end of the month has rolled around once again, how quick is this year going?! I've only got a few products to show you, there hasn't really been much that I've been like wow... I can't wait to tell you about that. I finally settled on five products from my stash that I've been enjoying for a long time or rediscovered this month.



I already reviewed this earlier, so won't go into too much detail but it  really adds a beautiful natural looking flush of colour. And it stays put all day.. Review - here.

I've really been getting into face masks recently, I've had a terrible breakout on my chin and this seems to calm my skin and reduce some of the redness. It's designed for oily/combination skin, so suits me perfectly and doesn't dry out my skin. 

I really love this! I've been using it for the past 4-5 months and at first I wasn't keen. I found it clumped my lashes together but after the formula had dried out a bit, my love affair began. I have long lashes to start with but this gives them an extra boost, length and volume wise. It might not be everyone's cuppa tea, it can sometimes leave your lashes a little bit spidery but I quite like that look.

I'm on to my second bottle of this now, I went through a phase where I completely stopped using this, it just wasn't doing anything for me. I started using this again by rubbing a pump full through wet hair before I dry it. It has helped with split ends and leaves my hair silky soft. This is argan oil infused, I don't know how much percentage wise but I think it's a cheaper alternative to say Moroccan Oil or similar products on the market.

These nail polishes have been so hugely hyped in the blogger World and I just love them too. They're cheap, thier finish is divine and they hardly chip. I really like the range of colours and have a few to pick from but Prickly Pear has to be my favourite, the colour is perfect for summer.

What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...