Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

NOTD: Leighton Denny Leading Lady/ Maybelline Express Finish Diamonds

Hello lovelies,

When it comes to nails, I either go for bright and in your face or nude and very understated. Currently, I have chosen to embrace the nude trend. I spotted my friend wearing an accent nail and decided to mix it up. I chose Leighton Denny Leading Lady and Maybelline Express Finish Diamonds in Cashmere Diamonds. Both are polishes that I use religiously.


Leighton Denny Leading Lady is really underrated in my opinion, it's a sophisticated pinky nude hue with a subtle grey undertone to it. It's so easy to wear and would especially suit darker skin tones due to its pinky blush colour. I used two coats of polish just to create a stronger colour.


For my accent nail, Cashmere Diamonds is my go-too when I'm not sure what to wear. It's a pink toned metallic gold which works perfectly alongside Leading Lady, again I used two coats. I find these last a good couple of days without a top coat.


Leighton Denny Leading Lady is available from Musthave for £11.00 and Maybelline Express Finish Cashmere Diamonds can be picked up from YuYu Beaute for a teeny £1.50.

Do you go nude or are you a never nude?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...