I know this is a little bit different but the day is quickly looming and I know every year I'm stuck knowing what to buy. This year Father's day is on Sunday 16th June in the UK, After navigating my way through the tonnes and tonnes of suggestions on the good old interweb, I still hit a sticky wicket (a bit of the old cricket language).
1. Fawlty Towers - Remastered Box Set: £9.62 on Amazon
This Special Edition marks the 30th Anniversary of one of the greatest situation comedies British television
has ever seen. Every episode of the BAFTA winning sitcom has been fantastically remastered and for the first time ever. This is bound to be a winner among the majority of Dads.
2. Calvin Klein Man EDT 100ml: £19.99 at The Perfume Shop
This was advertised as a very masculine perfume with a woody and spicy scent, yet remains a fresh fragrance with the addition of spearmint.
3. Quick Play LP - USB-Powered Vinyl-to-MP3 Turntable : £39.99 at Maplin
If your Dad is anything like mine, he will have millions of vinyl records that he hardly ever plays. This is a fabulous addition for any music loving father converting records into MP3 format that then can be put on CDs, IPODs etc.
4. Make a picture montage of all the photos you have together.
5. If all else fails, a bottle of whiskey never seems to go a-miss.
What will you be buying? What will you be doing this Father's Day? I'd like to know down below!