Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Review: M&S Autograph Mattifying Primer

Hello lovelies,

This primer was the very first that I tried, I've tried others, yet this is the one that I always end up coming back too. I feel like a very loyal Autograph primer user, currently I'm saving it to use on long days and evenings out because it's not that easy to pick up in France, but when I pop home next week, I'm definitely going to stock up.


The mattifying primer comes in a 15ml tube which is clear, so you can see in advance when you need to re-stock, there's nothing worse than finding first thing in the morning that you've come to the end of a product and don't have a backup - first world problems.

I pop this on in the morning or before a night out after I've moisturised. The formula is super light and it absorbs so quickly. There's none of that waiting around for 5 minutes whilst you wait for it to absorb, you can pop your makeup on almost instantly. It creates a smooth base for applying makeup and I notice my skin looks better - flawless, when I've used it.

I look for primers that are oil-free or help to regulate oil, as through the day I turn from glowy to an oily mess and the longer that I can go before needing to top up my makeup the better. This primer ticks the boxes, it's oil-free and helps to keep your skin shine-free. This is great for oily-combination skin as it contains a sebum regulating ingredient which helps to keep oil under control. 

It's definitely a product for those of us with oily-combination skins and a staple in my makeup bag.

Autograph Mattifying Primer is available online and in certain M&S stores for £12.00 (currently on 3 for 2, which covers hundreds of items).

Have you tried any items from the Autograph range?

7 comments:

  1. I am really intrigued by this now, I haven't actually tried Autograph make up - always been put off but thinking of changing my ways! Especially as i have oily skin, I think this could be ideal for me!

    Kassie xo

    www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it! I think it's not necessary somewhere you'd think of looking but I've got a few of the Autograph products and really like them xx

      Delete
  2. I think I shall be giving this a go! Always on the hunt for a good mattifying primer, they're so hard to come by! Great post :)

    http://peace-loveandmake-up.blogspot.co.uk/

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Agree with you on that one, it's difficult to find any that are actually reasonably priced xx

      Delete
  3. thanks for tweeting me your blog link :) i really like it! (new follower on GFC!) I've never seen a review on this primer, it looks really good!

    Here's my link if you'd like to check out a fellow beauty blog or follow me also :) www.tigerlilybeauty.blogspot.com | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know M&S did make up, will need to have a look!
    xxx
    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've been doing it for a while! I think they revamped their whole range not too long ago! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...