Pages

Friday 11 October 2013

Beauty Discount Codes October 2013

Hello lovelies,

Sorry for disappearing off the face of the Earth. I haven't had internet for the last week, thanks to a lovely French internet company who had the worst customer service that I've ever come across but enough about them and on to the beauty!


Save 10% off hair when you buy 3 or more products
Code: TECNOTHAIR

£10 off orders over £100
Code: VC30SEPT
Valid until 13 October

10% off orders
Code: VM34
Valid until 13th October

Free 75ml L'Occitane Shampoo and a free 75ml Conditioner when you spend £10. 
Code: FREEGIFT10

If you have any other codes, please feel free to add them below and I'll add them to the list.

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...