Pages

Sunday 18 August 2013

Review: Simple Kind to Eyes Soothing Eye Balm


Hello lovelies,

Now you may think I only did my August haul post the other day, how can I already be reviewing this product. But the reality is, I've had it for a couple of weeks and just threw it into the haul. I always use a product for a little while to really get a feel for it

My Champneys Eye Cream ran out, thank goodness, so I needed to pick up a new eye cream. Eye cream is pretty much the only thing I don't have a stash of, I'm only 21 so don't need anything to tighten and target crows feet but I like a light cream that refreshes and just helps to lighten the dark circles I get if I don't have enough sleep. I'm not at the point where I personally think I need to invest in a good moisturising eye cream so just pick up whatever is on offer or takes my fancy. And I'm so glad this did.


The eye area is extremely sensitive and mine are probably more sensitive too most, I react to whatever gets thrown on that area. Simple promote themselves as being fragrance free and full of lovely kind to skin ingredients. According to Simple, it contains Pro Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Bisabolol, all of which are friendly to skin and have moisturising properties. This sounded promising.


So when I came to use it, it was exactly what I had been for. It was moisturising and light, I find most eye creams can just be too. I tend to dot the eye cream on my forefinger and that pat it round my under eye area. It has a thin consistency and is quickly absorbed. I don't get puffiness under my eyes so can't comment but after a couple of weeks usage, the darkness is definitely a lot lighter. 

If you want an eye cream that is going to target and correct, this isn't for you. But if you want to start adding an eye cream into your beauty regime, something that is light and refreshes, I would without a doubt, say that you should try this.

Simple Kind to Eyes Soothing Eye Balm is available in Superdrug for £2.66 (normally £3.99)

Can you recommend any budget friendly eye creams?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...