Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

Review: Seventeen Supreme Shine Lipstick in Day Glo

Hello lovelies,

I think we all know what I love a bright lip colour, anything that is bold and vibrant which makes a statement. Some people prefer a bright eye colour but I would choose a lip colour every time. I'm a huge lover of the Seventeen Mirror Shine Lipsticks so when I picked this up, I had high expectations.


I adore the packaging, the silver is very sleek and weighty, making them appear a lot more expensive than what they actually are. Seventeen Supreme Shine Lipsticks are available in 12 shades and obviously, I gravitated toward the bright end of the spectrum. The swatches on the Boots website aren't very realistic of the actual colours so I would say, if you can, nip into store and check the colours out.


Day Glo is definitely a bright summer shade which adds a pop of colour that instantly brightens the face. It's a bright blue based, pink lipstick that makes your teeth look whiter (added bonus!). Seventeen Supreme Shine Lipsticks aren't as glossy as the Mirror Shine Lipsticks but have a gorgeous sheer application and are so shiny. It feels slightly waxy on application but applies pretty smoothly and lasts well. You could wear this sheer or build it up to a more opaque colour.


I find this such a flattering colour that most skin tones would be able to pull off. My lips were left nicely moisturised, I find some lipsticks just dry my lips out but this lasts around about 4 hours before I after to reapply and it wears off evenly leaving more of a stain effect.

The Seventeen Supreme Shine Lipsticks are definitely a good everyday budget lippie. 
They can be found at Boots for £4.99.

What do you think to this colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...