Pages

Sunday 11 August 2013

Review: Boots No7 Skin Illuminator Radiance Boosting Beauty Fluid

Hello lovelies,

This little beauty product is something completely new on my radar. I've used powder and balm highlighters before but never something like this. I'm always a  bit wary of using highlighters as I'm never going to be someone who mixes it in with a foundation as my skin is already glowy enough.


The No7 Skin Illuminator Radiance Boosting Beauty Fluid promises a fantastic radiance boosting finish. It contains particles of iridescent shimmer which reflect the light leaving you with a perfect healthy glow. I pop this on the bridge of my nose and cheekbones and it looks beautiful, so natural. I find this to be a good alternative to a powder highlighter as they can wear off throughout the day and this just draws attention to the places the sun hits on the face. I picked up the colour pink as I found peach a bit too dark for my skin tone.


One negative that I have to mention is the packaging. Now I like the transparent squeezy bottle, perfect to see how much product you have left...when you need to repurchase. But the brush applicator is terrible. It's not only unhygienic as the instructions on the box state you can't wash it but you can't control how much product comes out making it difficult to apply. I tend to squeeze a bit out on the back of my hand and either apply it with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush or with mu fingers. I just don't see the point of the brush applicator and if you've read other reviews, this seems to be the one sticking negative.


Apart from the packaging issue, which I really hope No7 reconsider, this product is lovely. If you're looking for something natural that brightens your skin without looking cakey then you should seriously consider this.


Do you have any affordable highlighter recommendations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...