Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Monthly Favourites/ November

Hello lovelies,

Eeeeekkkk 22 days till Christmas! 20 days till I get to go home! I just had to get my little excitement outburst out of the way first. I really don't want to say I can't believe it's already December but honestly I can't, time just seems to be flying by. I've only got a few items that I've really been loving this month as I haven't really switched up my routine that much. I picked up the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Serum at the airport and so far so good but I don't think I've been using it long enough to definitely say it's a fave but it deserved a mention.


I spotted this whilst having a little nosy around the French pharmacies and couldn't not pick it up. Shimmer Violet is one of four polishes from the Arabesque Collection, which feature four metallic shades inspired by Autumn/Winter 2013. Shimmer Violet is a gorgeous light glossy purple with a hint of shimmer running through it, perfect for all those Christmas parties!

I may have featured this previously in one of my favourites but at the moment it's the only product working on my hands. They never normally get dried or chapped but this year, they're cracking. I don't know whether that's a mixture of now doing the washing up or spending days outdoors but they're definitely in need of some tender loving care. I've never been much of a fan of hand creams as I find them too greasy or they don't absorb quick enough but this is my saviour, it's so nourishing and I find myself slapping it on throughout the day. 

I picked up a mini to try out because I went to Rome for the weekend. There's so much talk of Bioderma in the bloggersphere so I'm pretty sure you've heard of it. I wouldn't say it benefits my skin but it's such an effective makeup remover and just dissolves any makeup. I do like it but wouldn't say it's any different to the L'Oreal Micellar Solution if you can't get your hands on this.

Have you tried any of these? What products did you love throughout November?

3 comments:

  1. Love the hand cream & polish. Both perfect for this time of year :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally haven't stopped using them both xx

      Delete
  2. It's so nice for the party season! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...