Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

Fragrance Direct Wishlist

Hello lovelies,

Let me first start by saying that this post is in no way affiliated with Fragrance Direct, I just really love their site. If you're not familiar with Fragrance Direct, it's a website that sells all things beauty related at bargain prices. Without further ado, here are my fabulous Fragrance Direct finds:

Fragrance Direct Wishlist

Every time I go into Sephora, I always spritz myself with this. It's expensive but the gift set option is great, it smells so mature, yet modern. It makes me feel all grown up and sophisticated. 

This has been on my wishlist forever and a day. My hair is really in a state at the moment and is in desperate need of some nourishment. 

If you're an avid reader of my blog, then you'll already know just how much I love Rimmel and especially the formula for this polish. And at less than a pound per polish, you really can't go wrong.

There's been so much chatter about these little pots, especially the shade Cranberry but I'd probably go for the shade bronze goddess, it would work so well with greeny blue eyes.

I love OPI nail varnishes but can never bring myself to pay their full RRP. I'm particularly after Excuse Moi, it's a gorgeous multi coloured glitter with a red base from the Muppets Collection 2011. I'm not too bothered if the polish comes from a previous collection, I pick based on the shade. 

Just until 9am tomorrow morning, Fragrance Direct are offering an extra 10% off gift sets when you use the code GIFTSET10, making it the perfect time to grab those last minute gifts. 

Have you done a Fragrance Direct Haul recently?

2 comments:

  1. I so wanna try the Armani Si perfume! <3

    Shang J. | The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh it's beautiful! You should treat yourself xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...