So this is a first for me, I've been nominated for a blogger award! I had seen these floating around but never really knew much about them, so I did a little bit of research into what the Sunshine Award is really about.
According to one site, the Sunshine Award is for
I wouldn't say I was necessarily different from anyone. I write about beauty and that's what I share with those of you who read my blog. I just hope my personality and my honesty comes across in my writing. I like to review products that you don't see much of and I try not to follow the trends.
I did! I think I did two or three posts and then life took over... But now no, I enjoy it so much and really feel like I'm just becoming a member of the blogging community.
I don't really have a set schedule, I should try to set a day per week aside but I just blog when I feel like it. There's nothing worse than feeling like you've to blog when you just lack any inspiration.
I've said for years that I can't do liquid eyeliner and now I wouldn't be without it.
I would like to have a complete blog design. I don't understand these html codes and I doubt I ever will, I would love to be able to ask someone to do it all for me.
I really do love a mixture of music, I can't stop listening to Gabrielle Aplin and Arctic Monkeys.
I tend to have a look and read other blog posts, sometimes I'll spot a product that I've had for ages and continually use but have bypassed it for a review.
I have no idea! Probably shampoo but I think my first makeup was a Miss Sporty Foundation that made me look orange.
It's fine but there's a lot of it.
My first blog post was just a little bit of an introduction about me and what I wanted this blog to be. I still don't feel like I've reached exactly how I would like it, but it's a work in progress.
I have three phones... and no I'm not a drug dealer. They're all android and used for whichever country I'm in. I'm the one who stands there pulling different phones out their bag trying to work out which one is ringing.
11 Random Facts About Me
1. If I see anything penguin or duck related, I have to have it in my life. This is why I have so many pyjama bottoms covered in penguins.
2. I cannot stand the run up to Christmas. Why does it have to start in October?
3. I still buy Petit Filous yoghurts for myself at the age of 21.
4. I have curved little fingers.
5. I hate not working. I just love having a set pattern and feeling like I'm doing something.
6. None of my family or friends know about my blog
7. I am Yorkshire girl who doesn't like tea.
8. I only ever eat puddings with teaspoons.
9. It's the first time I've ever lived away from home so I chose to move to a different country.
10. I have lived here for two months and only realised yesterday that airplanes go past my window every 5 minutes. I just thought it was the wind.
11. I have never met another blogger.
1. How often do you blog?
2. Favourite perfume?
3. Please share your most embarrassing fashion memory
4. Last holiday you went on?
5. If you could go anywhere in the World, where would it be and why?
6. What's the one beauty thing that you never do?
7. What was your last high-end makeup purchase?
8. Do your family and friends know about your blog?
9. How did you start off blogging?
10. If you had to eat the same food for a month, what would it be?
11. Have you ever thought about giving up blogging?
1. Eloise and Mary from Mallow Beauty Blog
2. Nafisah from Bamblings of Naffy
4. Genna from stylingnovice.com
5. Naomi from Pennies for a Pound
6. Jennifer at Tiger Lily Beauty
7. Brittany at Socks & Sandals
8. Kendal at It's-called-fashion
Thanks so much to Ebony Jay for tagging me!