Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Shower Time Essentials

Hello lovelies,

During my mini pamper session last night, I was thinking about what I would share with you for my next post. It occurred to me that I had not featured a what's in my shower, what's most used in my shower and it wouldn't feel right not having them there. Am I the only person who has a little shower routine - shampoo, face wash, conditioner, shower gel? Every time in that order.


I was going to take a picture of them all inside my shower but no one really wants to see an off-white student shower, plus I would probably have to sit on top of the basin to take a half decent picture!

For a while now, the Avon Advance Techniques Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner have been a part of my routine. I normally wash my hair everyday - I just like it to be squeaky clean. They both smell divine, particularly the conditioner and leave my hair soft and shiny. There will be a more in depth review of the pair, so that's all for now folks on these two.

Next up is the Soap & Glory Pulp Friction Foamy Fruity Body Scrub, I have to be honest and say I've only used it once. I went off Soap & Glory for a while, I think I just had a bit of a S&G overkill, every year I received the big box of goodies for Christmas and then I had an issue with the hand creams, they just kept going off. Sort it out S&G! But I'm glad I gave them another chance, I just used this on my arms and legs, and it buffed away all the dead skin.

Following on from the scrub is The Body Shop's Shea Shower Cream, I love this. It is literally the texture of cream and lathers up well. Personally I love the fragrance and I love The Body Shop's ethics. I apply a few squirts to my hands and lather it all over my body, it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean, plus it smells good. What more could you want?

The final product that is essential to me is the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Gel Cleanser, I just wouldn't be without this and you can find my review here. 


What are your shower/bath essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...