Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

NOTD: Rimmel 60 Seconds in Mind The Gap, Victoria

Hello lovelies,


As soon as I saw "Mind The Gap - Victoria" on Estée from Essiebutton, I knew I had to have it. It's a vibrant blue but with a pastel undertone to it. Mind The Gap is from the 60 Second range at Rimmel and has a rather large brush, making it apply smoothly. I would say it needs two coats as the first coat can be a little streaky, yet it is opaque, so if you're in a rush, go ahead!


I've worn this a couple of times and the lasting time really is brilliant, I get the odd chip after 4-5 days. I've had several compliments on the colour, it's so beautiful for these last Summer days. The first time, I wore Mind The Gap, I popped a glitter topcoat over the top and the contrast worked fantastically. 

You can pick this up from Boots or Superdrug for £3.69
Have you tried this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...