Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

DR HAUSCHKA CLEANSING CREAM: DR KNOWS BEST!


Before I purchase a product, I seriously consider it as my skin is anything but balanced! However, I received this as a Christmas present and having had a few weeks to try it out can now give you my judgement.



This cleanser can be purchased for around £15 for 50ml.

One thing I look for when purchasing any facial product is whether my skin will react to it, luckily this can be recommended for all skin types including sensitive and reactive skin like mine.


What it claims to do?

  • Deep cleansing
  • Maintains the pH balance so that the acidic barrier protecting your skin is not broken down
  • Maintains and supports the skin's natural moisture level.

My Opinion

When applying the cleansing cream, it came out the tube with an off white/pale brown, it's not the most attractive of things to be putting all over the face but I can forgive its appearance and the fragrance was quite overpowering.

Dr Hauschka state this is a creamy cleanser, however I found it slightly grainy and it opened my pores getting the dirt and make up off my face.

I apply the cleanser straight to a dry face with my make up still on and massage it into my face and after a minute, I get a hand hot flannel and wipe it across my face to open up all my pores. I then follow this by splashing my face with cold water to close up my pores and tighten my face. The cleanser washes off really well and I don't find traces left on my face.

I am fairly impressed with the results from this and would probably buy it myself. You only need a pea sized amount, so a little goes a long way. My skin appears brighter and less congested. I hate it when your skin feels tight afterwards and you immediately need to moisturise but I don't get that with this cleanser.


Let me know your thoughts if you've tried it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...