Saturday, 29 August 2015

Top 3 Blushes

A good blush gives a healthy-looking glow from-within, whereas a bad blush gives a streaky sparkly clown face. Blush is one of my favourite make-up items and if I don't pop some on my cheeks in the morning I get asked if I'm ill. These following three are the shades I tend to gravitate toward...


Poppy is such a gorgeous red toned blush, which really suits pale skin tones. It adds the warmth necessary without being too bright. Cream blushes are something I used to really struggle to work with, I use Poppy with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush, blending out any sharp colour. You can find a more in-depth review here

I reach for this on a daily basis, it is genuinely one of the best blushes I have found and such great value. This blush is fab, it gives a great flush of colour and lasts all day. I use the EcoTools Blush Brush to apply it which a good smooth coverage. 

I absolutely hated this when I first tested it out, I couldn't get to grips with the application and found that I just ended up with a clown-like appearance. Whilst travelling I threw it in my bag to give it another go and it proved a hit. Rose Blossom is a bright matte Barbie pink colour and very pigmented. To apply, I draw an X on each cheek and then blend out with my fingers, whichcreates a lovely flushed glow.

What are your favourite blushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...