Sunday, 5 July 2015

Magazine Freebies / August 2015


Everybody loves a freebie and there's nothing better than picking up your favourite magazine and getting a new product to try out with it!

Marie Claire: £3.99 - Choice from 6 Ciaté Nail Polish Sets including a colour and a top coat (Worth £10.00). 
Instyle: £3.99 - St Tropez In Shower Tanning Lotion (50ml worth £3.62)
Red Magazine: £4.00 - A Jessica Nail Polish in either Coral, Nude, Hot Pink or Red (Worth £10.50) 
Cosmopolitan: £4.99 - Choice of a New CID Black Mascara or Lipgloss
Elle: £4.00 - A Organic Pharmacy Skincare Set (Worth £13.00) containing Rose Facial Cleansing Balm, Antioxidant Lip Balm and Double Rose Rejuvenating Face Cream

I think I'll end up picking up Instyle as I've been wanting to try the St Tropez In Shower Tanning Lotion without splashing out the cash, if I like it I can go on to buy the full size version. Although I'm very tempted by Marie Claire, I'm on a mission to use up some of my nail polishes before buying anymore.... mind you, technically I'm not buying it. 

Which magazines will you be picking up this month?


1 comment:

  1. This month I got the Elle magazine because I'm going away on NCS and I thought the samples would be great to take away with me xx
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...