Monday, 13 July 2015

ASOS Sale Picks

I was having a little browse the other night and had never realised that ASOS had a sale on. It's very rare that I don't find something I like on ASOS, there's such a wide range and there delivery and returns policy makes online shopping so much easier.

ASOS Sale Picks

Urbancode are not a brand I had heard of before but this bag really caught my eye. I love a suede bag and this looks so much more expensive. It's the perfect size for a couple of nights away, where taking a little suitcase is just too much. I've had this sitting in my basket for the last couple of days and I'm deliberating. I know for the size and quality, a hundred pounds is not a lot to pay but I'm meant to be saving. 

I bought this once before and sent it back. And that's a regret. I saw someone wearing this on Instagram and instantly knew I had to have it but it comes up quite big, I'd suggest sizing down 1-2 sizes depending on the fit you want. The back is cut out and it's perfect to throw on on holiday to wander round in or over the top of a bikini. 

I haven't tried any of the Nails Inc polishes since they changed the packaging and I'm on a no more nail polish ban until I actually use some up... has anyone else never ever finished a bottle? It's one of my friend's birthdays next month and this is right up her street, the box makes wrapping nightmares a thing of the past.

I never used to like Converse, for me they were too generic. That's until I picked up a copy of their classic white plimsolls and fell in love, they go with everything. I love the printed converses, they liven up a dull outfit.

I graduate next week and I still haven't picked the dress. I just don't know what I want to wear so I'm literally in a last minute ordering frenzy. I like the look of this dress, it's demure, long enough and I really like the V neckline detail at the back.

Have you picked anything up in the ASOS sale?

2 comments:

  1. I love the lace dress, perfect for your graduation! I have no idea what to wear but have until November to decide!!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...