Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Where Have I Been?

Hello my lovelies,

Image Credit: Pinterest

Good question? I fell off the blogging bandwagon and then proceeded to lose it. I'm not going to bore you with excuses and reasons why I haven't blogged but it got to the point where I was struggling to balance everything and something had to give. Unfortunately that was WHH, but now I'm back and able to commit time to my little space, instead of churning out posts for the sake of it.

I plan on blogging every other day, at the moment I'm still trying to lay down a schedule and will be sure to let you know the plan as and when. Whilst I enjoy beauty and fashion posts, I want to incorporate more lifestyle posts and hope those will be welcomed, if there's anything you would like to see, just holla!

It's lovely to be back!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...