Wednesday, 11 February 2015

The Style Edit/ Topshop

Hello lovelies,

Style Edit/ Topshop

1. Elastic Cut-Out Crop Top - £36.00, 2. Jacquard Pelmet Skirt - £35.00, 3. Seam Front V-Neck Jumper - £38.00, 4. Multi-Stripe Overlay Dress - £34.00, 5. Cutwork Embroided Frill Top - £48.00

As you can see, I tend to stick to plain pieces that I can mix and match. The crop top is great for dressing up or down, I can see it with the skirt in the evening or matching them with a cardigan, some knitted tights and a pair of chunky boots. Yellow is bang on trend and I'm not one of those fortunate people who can get away with it, next to my face I look washed out and the skirt is a perfect way of incorporating a bit of sunshine into my wardrobe. I have a cardigan similar to the jumper and I get so much wear out of it, you can't go wrong with a transitional light knit. Stripes are my go to, I love the fact that this comes in the petite and tall range as well. I have a slight white top obsession going on, it started last summer and I've been on a ban, but this is just soooo gorgeous, I love the intricate detail.

What's on your Topshop wishlist?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...