Thursday, 2 October 2014

Review: L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner

Hello lovelies,


I'm currently going through a hair care phase where I want to try everything and one of those on the list to try was the Fibrology range from L'Oreal. I'm not one of those people whose truly loyal to one brand and I tend to pick up whatever takes my fancy. I feel that if I stick with the same shampoo and conditioner for too long, my hair becomes accustomed to it, and the conditioner weighs it down. New in my shower are the L'Oreal Fibrology Shampoo and Conditioner duo which I fully recommend if your hair is in need of a bit of a boost.

The L'Oreal Fibrology Thickening range has been created with fine flat hair in mind - my hair used to be quite thick but after years of heat treatment, it's quite fine but there's a lot of it, and it gets weighed down making my hair forever flat as a pancake. The L'Oreal Fibrology range aims to penetrate individual hair strands increasing the width of every strand. The general idea is that they use the same technology to repair cracked windscreens to repair hair from the inside out. Yes, it sounds weird but if it works, I'll take it.

Both products work magically - the shampoo lathers up beautifully leaving your hair feeling squeaky clean from root to tip without ripping the moisture out. The conditioner leaves your hair suprisingly hydrated and more then conditions my dip-dyed frazzled locks. My hair is left feeling soft and frizz-free, and strangely enough, feeling and looking fresher for longer. The volume and thickening aspect I can most definitely vouch for - it's said to have a cumulative affect so I can't wait to see the effects in a few weeks time.

L'Oreal Fibrology Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner 250ml are available from Superdrug for £1.47 (normally £2.99)

Have you tried anything from the Fibrology range?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...