Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Monthly Favourites / September

Hello lovelies,


Another month has passed which calls for one thing only - rounding up my monthly favourites. September has been so warm and I haven't really broken out my Autumn skincare and makeup goodies yet, I can't wait to start investing in some berry-toned lipsticks.

Soap & Glory Mist You Madly Body Spray - £6.50
I adore this, I think body mists are such a great alternative for those days when you want something slightly lighter than perfume. I'm not great at describing scents but this comes across as a feminine musky floral fragrance with notes of blackcurrant, freesia and vanilla. It lasts for a couple of hours but I tend to sling it in my bag and spritz throughout the day to top it up.

The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter - £13.00
I have a Body Shop Body Butter obsession. I just can't get enough of them. The Moringa Body Butter is an intensive creamy butter, perfect for dry skin with a delicate floral fragrance. Whilst not being the quickest to absorb, I pop it on in the evening before bed and when I wake up, my skin feels soft and moisturised, whilst the scent lingers on.

No7 Beautiful Skin Overnight Revitalising Eye Balm - £12.00
Too many late nights and a freshers week too many left me with pesky dark circles and my normal eye cream just wasn't up to scratch. I apply this of an evening, let it sink in and then follow on with my normal skincare regime. I tend to apply a pea sized amount and besides being cooling, my eye bags are much brighter and less obvious. I don't think it's the miracle product that I'm searching for but it's a good'un.

What have you been loving in September?

4 comments:

  1. the eye balm sounds like a great investment

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, even better when Boots give out the £5 vouchers! x

      Delete
  2. i love the body mist from soap & glory! they do a set of 3 small ones and you get one called 'glam-a-lot' which is similar to the pink one but more of an evening scent!
    Little White Socks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen them, I'll have to have a spritz next time I'm in Boots! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...