Thursday, 9 October 2014

Feel Unique Wishlist & Discount

Hello lovelies,

Feel Unique Wishlist

Feel Unique are celebrating their 9th birthday and as such, are celebrating with some pretty good discounts depending on how quick you get your order it there! Today (Thursday), they're offering a generous 15% off with the code BIRTHDAY15, you can get 9% off on Friday with the code BIRTHDAY9 and 6% off for those Saturday latecomers with the code BIRTHDAY6.

Above I've picked out a few bits and pieces I love from Feel Unique - a couple of them may have already fallen into my basket in a sneaky pre-payday order!

I constantly seem to be having a bad hair day at the moment, every time I step outside it's either bucketing it down or the air is so damp that my hair ends up looking like a frizzy flat mess. This should give me that oomph factor I'm looking for, whilst keeping my hair in place all day. What's even better is that the whole TIGI range is on 3 for 2 alongside the discount, perfect time to stock up if you're a TIGI regular. 

The amount of times I've picked this mask up in good old Marks & Sparks and put it back is ridiculous. I think £30.00 for a face mask is a lot to pay but all I've heard is praise for this little gem. Coming up to party season, I want something that's going to fight any blemishes but doesn't dry out my skin and gives it a bit of a boost.

The Benefit skincare set is just a mere £14.50 minus discount and contains an entire skincare regime - cleanser, toner, eye cream, two facial crams and an exfoliator - it's perfect to just throw in my overnight bag. I've never tried Benefit skincare before but again I've only heard good things, and I adore their packaging, it has such a unique retro look.

I'm actually thinking of getting these to add to my friends Christmas present. The Kermit duo includes the most beautiful pearlescent chromey-foil looking varnish I've ever witnessed, as well as a chunky glitter shade, these would get tonnes of use in the party season!

It's not often you get a discount on YSL, so I'm going to indulge myself. I've landed my dream job and I feel like it's time to treat myself, the only problem is using which shade I want. Le Rouge is such a classic red and teamed with a LBD, I'll feel a million dollars.

This fragrance isn't exactly seasonal but it reminds me of warm summer days, and was my fragrance of choice throughout early summer in France. I adore the fresh fruity undercurrents running through and whilst it may not get much use this season, it's one of those perfumes that I can't help but come back to. 

Will you being taking advantage of the Feel Unique discount?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...