Sunday, 31 August 2014

Review: Nails Inc The Icons Collection

Hello lovelies,

Long time, no see! I'm not going to bore you all with the details but the last couple of weeks have been some of the worst but I'm back on the blogging bus. I picked up the Nails Inc The Icons Collection over in Sephora in France during their big summer sale. It had 70% off and all the shades are ones that I would wear, I couldn't resist!


I believe the The Icons Collection was a special collection released for Christmas last year containing three mini varnishes in Old Bond Street; an electric purple, Tate; a classic pillar box red and George Street; a pink toned nude, all of which are still available to buy from Nails Inc.

The Icons Collection was created specially for Sephora and was inspired by the catwalks of London Fashion Week A/W 2013-2014. I find Nails Inc varnishes can be a bit hit and miss, and I never get to the bottom of any nail varnish so these are the perfect size to add to my ever expanding collection. I'm a fan of this set, the colours will never date and will suit old and young alike.

As this collection was created for Sephora, it's only available online for 15 euros or if you pop over to France, I'd definitely recommend picking it up.

Do you own any Nails Inc Collections?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...