Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Magazine Freebies #5

Hello lovelies,

I know it's drawing an end to another month but there's just enough time left to pick up a few magazines and our favorite type of product, a free one!


Harper's Bazaar: £4.20 - Choice from 4 L'Occitaine fragrances (7.5ml worth around £5.00)
Marie Claire: £2.50 - Choice between a Balance Me Luxury Face Cream (15ml worth £15.00) or Cleansing Balm (40ml woth £10.00)
Instyle: £3.90 - Neal's Yard Remedies Geranium and Orange Hand Cream (50ml worth £10.00)
Red: £4.00 - Rodial Superfood Lip Balm (10ml worth £19.00)
Elle: £4.00 - Malin & Goetz travel set including Grapefruit Facial Cleanser (10ml), Vitamin E Moisturiser (10ml) and a Lip Moisturiser (5ml) worth approximately £9.00
Cosmopolitan: £3.70 - Choice between a CID Lip & Cheek Tint (Plum Cordial, Strawberry Souffle or Rose Tint) or Mascara worth £15.00 each
Glamour: £2.00 - Choice between 4 Clinique products, Chubby Stick in either Strawberry or Woppin' Watermelon (3g), High Impact Mascara (3.5ml) or Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion + (15ml)

I really need to pick up Marie Claire next time I'm out and about, I've read such great reviews of the cleansing balm and at £2.50 for the magazine and the balm, I've not lost anything if it doesn't suit me.

Which magazines have you picked up this month?

2 comments:

  1. I have literally been stalking Asda for a Glamour with a chubby stick but no luck :( xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried WHSmiths, spotted a couple in there today! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...