Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Clarins Sale!

Hello lovelies,

Clarins, Clarins Sale Preview

Just a quick post to let you all know about the Clarins sale preview. I've never heard of a beauty sale preview before and think it's a fab idea, get in before everyone else grabs what you're after! Clarins is one of those brands that you hear so many great things about and everything I have tried from them has been consistently good. I'm in love with their limited edition Summer Bronzing Compact and hope that goes into the sale. I've just signed up so it looks like I will get an email ahead to see what's on sale, so I can plan what my pennies are going on. You can click on the photo to register or this link to see for yourselves.

Have you signed up?

1 comment:

  1. I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...