Friday, 4 April 2014

Monthly Favourites / March

Hello lovelies,


It's time for another round of beauty favourites and coming to you today are my pick of the best products from the month of March.. I absolutely adore writing these posts and reflecting upon what I've been loving for the past few weeks.

Nuxe Aroma-Imperfection Anti-Imperfection Care 40ml - £18.50
My skin hates me at the moment! I popped into the pharmacy and had a consultation with one of their skin experts and she recommended that I try this moisturiser, it has been a lifesaver. I would say it has the consistency more of a lotion than your traditional moisturiser which makes it light and perfect for applying to problematic skin.

The Body Shop Skin Primer Matte It 25ml - £12.00
My beloved No7 Makeup Base is coming to an end and as I can't pick it up here in France, I'm trying to eek it out by only using it on special occassions, I was on the lookout for a new primer and this one caught my eye. Anything that promises to mattify has me written all over it, I like to have a natural healthy glow without looking like a shiney mess. This leaves a silky shine free finish and my makeup definitely lasts longer within my t-zone.

Ciate Antique Brooch 13.5ml - £9.00
I feel like this has already featured in my favourites at some point but it's such a beautiful shade that I couldn't not feature it again. It's a lovely chunky glitter with a champagne undertone, I love the fact that I can use it on it's own or layer it over a nude nail polish. 

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum - £11.33 (normally £16.99)
When this was realeased, everyone was raving about it. I was in two minds whether or not to try it and as my first venture into the serum world, I'm glad I did. I picked this up last December in duty free on my way to Rome and it only worked out at about £10 so I thought if I don't like it then it's not a huge loss. It’s absorbed easily, light yet hydrating and  makes my skin feel instantly smoother making it a perfect base for my choice of foundation - currently Rimmel Match Perfection if you're wondering

Have you tried any of these products? What have you been loving lately?

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...