Sunday, 30 March 2014

Review: M&S Autograph Pure Colour Powder Blush in Pale Blush

Hello lovelies,


As you can see this has been well loved and as soon as I hit pan, I thought why haven't I done a review about this blush. I picked this up on a whim as I had a voucher to spend, and wanted a blush that would add a little glow to my cheeks.


Despite being labelled as a Pale Blush, it adds as natural flush and looks lovely matched up with my pale pinkish skin tone or when I'm tanned. The formula is a smooth, finely milled powder and using my Eco-tools blush brush, the product picks up easily and you only only need to lightly sweep it across the apples of your cheeks.


I love the packaging too, it's very reminiscent of Chanel, it's smart and comes with a small mirror which is always handy to have! It lasts all day and easily rivals some of the more expensive blushs of Nars. 


M&S Autograph Pure Colour Powder Blush is available for £7.00 instore and online.

Have you tried any of the M&S Autograph range?

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...