Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Review: Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour in Liason

Hello lovelies,


I recieved this little beauty as a present for my birthday from a friend. Everytime we'd go into Sephora, I'd be lusting over the Chanel lipsticks but just couldn't bring myself to part with the 30 euros so on my birthday when she said pick one, I was like a little giddy child! We must have spent at least an hour swatching the different Chanel lipsticks and finally I settled on a Rouge Coco in shade 49 Liason. 

Liason was released as part of the Spring 2013 collection and is a soft satiny pink shade, perfect for Spring. Liason offers a warm light-medium pink tone with a soft sheen, I find the colour is warmer than a natural pink but not enough to be classed as a coral, it falls midway somewhere between the two. 


Consistency wise, I would say it's quite creamy, after a bit of trial and error, I prefer to add a slick of clear lipgloss over the top as it smooths out any unevenness against my lip tone. It lasted about four - five hours which I would say is fairly average for a lipstick. The thing that really drew me to the Rouge Coco is their hydrating consistency, I find sometimes lip colour drys out my lips and the colour can cling to dry patches, this was lightly hydrating whilst I wore it and consequently the colour wore off evenly. 

I've definitely got a few more shades on my wishlist and I feel like I may have to treat myself sometime soon. 


Do you think Chanel lipsticks are worth the money?

Holly x



2 comments:

  1. Oh this is a gorgeous shade! It seems the perfect shade for Summer!

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think it'll be off my lips this Summer! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...