Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Ramble Updates #1

Hello lovelies,


I don't know how well read chatty posts are on here because I rarely do them here. Mostly because my life is boring and you don't want to hear that I spent all my money and had to eat pasta for the last five days and will do for the forseeable future...true story.

First of all I want to say a huge thanks to those of you who have emailed me asking me where am I?! I've been a busy buzzy bee for the last ten days or so, with crazy university classes that see me starting at 8.30am and finishing at 7.30pm. The French really need to sort that out. I've had little time to do anything but work, eat, sleep and celebrate St Paddy's.

If you're a regular reader of mine then you'll know that I'm on my year abroad at uni in the South of France, I chose my university on where would be the hottest and closest to the beach, so far it's worked like a dream. We've had some crazy hot weather and I've been acting all continental sat outside cafes that aren't big enough to swing a cat in, soaking up the sun. When I go home, I intend on being olive-toned, highly unlikely considering my English rose colouring. 

This last weekend was like no weekend I've ever experienced before, many of my friends here are irish and with them winning the 6 Nations (I'm not bitter) and it being St Paddys, I had several late nights. I really did have a fantastic time but my body is paying for it now and the lack of sleep has hit me. I've known these girls for 6 months but when we all leave and head off home, I'm going to miss them so much, they always make me laugh and even if my french hasn't improved, my irish has!

Those of you with an eagle eye may have noticed my blog makeover, I'm absolutely over the moon with it, so a huge thank you to Hayley at Tea Party Beauty for her hard work! I'm at a crossroads at the moment, I'm trying to decide whether to continue my little space on the interweb as solely beauty/fashion posts or include more lifestyle posts too.

What would you like to see on What Holly Hearts?

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...