Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Monthly Favourites / February

Hello lovelies,


Time for yet another monthly favourites, I know February is the shortest month of the year but this month really has flown by! I'm so glad that we are in March now because it is my Birthday month and I'm just so ready for Spring. Today has been absolutely glorious, the sun has definitely got his hat on, I can't wait to be putting on my shorts! On with the favourites...

I picked up this sample size in a try me box and when I flew home for a couple of weeks I took this with me, and I am so glad that I did! If you're a regular reader then you'll know that my t-zone can get very oily throughout the day if I don't powder. I didn't have high hopes but this actually works, it keeps the shine at bay. Now this certainly isn't a hydrating fluid, so I'd say if you're skin really is combination and you have some dry patches to moisturise and then apply this as a primer product. It doesn't completely combat my oily zone but neither does it promise too, it's done a great job at balancing my combination skin and I find I can go hours without rushing to look in the mirror to powder. 

Ignore the packaging being in German/French, it didn't take me long to work out exactly what this was. My eye area isn't particularly sensitive but this never stings or burns, it really is a gentle product. I'm quite fussy when it comes to eye makeup removers, I'm not a huge fan of the oil based removers as they leave a slimy residue but this leaves nothing and gets rid of all traces of makeup, it even budges my waterproof mascara. 

I feel like pretty much everyone has tried this out as an alternative to the hard to get Bioderma. Whilst Bioderma will always be the hands down winner in my book, if you're within the UK this pretty much does the same job at a fraction of the cost of importing Bioderma. I tend to use it as a precleanser and it literally disolves the makeup from my face without me having to rub and tug at my skin. It brings everything off without any irritation and really leaves your skin feeling soothed without any tightness unlike some cleansers.

So ladies, what products have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...