Monday, 3 March 2014

March Beauty Haul

Hello lovelies,


If this post isn't coherent, then there's a reason behind it. I made a very long journey that started off at 1am in Yorkshire and I finally reached my place at 11.30am in Bordeaux which involved screaming children on coaches... I feel sleep deprived. Despite my very sleepyhead, I want to show you what I picked up yesterday afternoon in a mad dash around Boots and Superdrug.

Models Own HyperGel Nail Polish in Coral Glaze - £5.00
I've seen mixed reviews on the latest offering from Models Own and as I was in Boots and needed one more item for 3 for 2, I popped one in my basket. I thought I'd picked up Cerise Shine after seeing swatches over on Mammaful Zo's blog but Coral Glaze is more of a bright fiery coral shade. I don't own anything quite like this but I'm sceptical to how long lasting and chip resistant this will be.

Superdrug Natually Radiant Brightening Eye Cream - £2.98 (normally £5.99)
This was more of an impulse purchase, my Simple eye cream is on its last legs and I'm in dire need of a new undereye cream. I don't usually spend a lot on undereye creams, as of yet! I feel like my own issue at the tender age of 21 is more dark circles than fine lines, and anything that promises to brighten and delivers is a winner in my book.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent - £3.99
This is my go to powder, I get quite an oily T-zone throughout the day depending on which foundation I've used, I like to just blot this powder onto my face with a large kabuki brush and it controls the oil without making my face look cakey.

Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer in Warm Medium - £4.19
I have a feeling that the packaging had been rebranded but this will always be a repurchase for me. Every blogger and their dog has tried this and raved about it, it's affordable and offers great coverage. I used to choose the second shade in, being light, so this is a shade darker than what I'd normally go for. At the moment it's slightly too dark for me but it's just a backup and come the summer it will be a perfect colour match for me... hopefully!

Seventeen Intense High Drama Liquid Eyeliner - £3.99
This is the first liquid eyeliner that I've really managed to get to grips with, I love the shape of the brush and the handle is just long enough to get precise application. This is another repurchase for me as the fabric on the nib has started to come away so I always end up smudging my eyeliner, I wouldn't say this has holy grail status as of yet, I would like to try a few other eyeliners from the Seventeen range.

Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara - £11.99
I'd be lying to you if I said I repurchased this, it's something I picked out of my stash. I bought a couple of these on a really good offer in Tesco and not until October/November time did I crack one open. Normally I like to switch up my mascaras but to say I've gone back to this one, really shows how much I like it. It gives me long voluminous eyelashes without clumping and is definitely one that I'd add onto my would buy again list.

What have you bought recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...