Saturday, 22 March 2014

Grand National: Ladies Day

Hello lovelies,

Ladies Day at Aintree

If you're a keen follower of my blog then you'll know I'm no stranger to putting together outfit posts, so when I was contacted about a competition that Ladbrokes are running to win tickets for Ladies Day for the Grand National held at Aintree, Liverpool, I knew I had to get involved. I stayed next door to the race course last month and would love to have the chance to actually be there enjoying the buzz!

The outfit I've put together is very girly and something I would love to wear. The dress is from Ted Baker and I adore the cut of it, fitted on top and then skimming the body. I decided to pair it with a gorgeous clutch bag from Dune which brings out the embellished neckline of the dress and in my ideal World, I would match it with the earrings from Biba. I paired the dress with a comfy pair of nude heels that I'd hopefully be able to keep on my feet all day!


If you're would like to find out more about the competition or if you're a fan of my outfit, you can vote for me. It would be greatly appreciated, I would take my Mum to the Grand National as she's a Liverpudlian and has never been. I know she'd love it!

Holly x

7 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, the dress is gorgeous. I really want to go to ladies day this year!

    Check out my beauty giveaway..

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to go! Never been to the Races before, it would be so much fun :) x

      Delete
  2. That dress is absolutely gorgeous! Anyways, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. Go check out my blog for details :) http://beautyandbeethoven.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! I'm lusting sooooo much after that dress x

      Delete
  3. I've mentioned your blog in my new post today. Which you can find here http://whatalittlepickle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/blogs-i-read.html.
    Hope you're okay and also I tired to use your button to tell you on Twitter but it doesn't seem to take me to your Twitter page. Just a little heads up hun :)
    Vicki x

    What A Little Pickle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you for mentioning me, that's so kind of you!
      Thanks for letting me know, I shall get that sorted :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...