Sunday, 23 February 2014

Review: Boots No7 Perfectly Bronzed Bronzing Pearls

Hello lovelies,


I seem to have a spate of posts and then go AWOL. I'm at home for 10 days so just making the most of the time I've got, I had a couple of days in Liverpool and been catching up with family and friends. I left my trusty Seventeen bronzer in France and needed something to just give my face a glow so popped the No7 Bronzing Pearls into my basket in Boots without a seconds thought.

This pot of pearls is fairly small and perfect for travelling with, I find a lot of my powders break up when I'm travelling, they get smashed around and fall to pieces, with the pearls this happens much less. I wasn't able to use my normal powder brush with the pot as it's far too big, so had to use a little kabuki brush that I had on hand.

I find you're better off if you don't go around appication in a heavy-handed manner. The brush picks up a good amount of colour from the pearls as you roll them around and there's no need to use much as a little goes a long way. I always think you can always apply more but you can't undo looking like you've been rolling around in mud.

The powder glides onto the skin producing a really subtle glow, it just adds a touch of colour and really brightens up the face. There is a slight hint of shimmer but not enough so that I wouldn't use the bronzing pearls in the day. I'm natually quite fair skinned and find that this still suits me without tanning as it has soft peachy tones that give a natural bronzed finish. 

No7 Perfectly Bronzed Bronzing Pearls are available from Boots for £9.95

Have you tried any of the bronzing products from No7?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...