Monday, 24 February 2014

Nuxe Spring Wishlist "Pamper Hamper"

Hello lovelies,

Nuxe Pamper Hamper

Now it's no secret how much I love my Nuxe Lip Balm and how much of a fan I am of the Nuxe brand, so when I saw this blogger competition over on raspberrycheeks blog, I knew I had to enter. As Spring is on its way, my skin is looking less than its best and desperately needs a boost, and the best way to go around this is to have a big pamper session.

All you need to do is to pick a few of your favourite pamper products from the Nuxe Paris website and post about them on your blog to be in with a chance of winning a Nuxe Pamper Hamper worth £250! I picked out some products from their website which will be perfect for getting my skin back to its best.

Nuxe Crème Fraîche de Beauté Mask 50ml - £19.50
Spring in England is still rather chilly and an added moisture boost is just what my skin needs after coming in out of the cold. This mask promises to keep your skin hydrated and soothed for 24 hours which is fairly fantastic!

Nuxe Prodigieux Eye Contour 15ml - £18.50
I've had my eye on this, my current eye cream is just coming to an end and with all the late nights I've been having, I need any help I can get. I tend to wear less makeup in the warmer months meaning that dark circles and puffiness are more prevalent. I think this would do a great job at sorting out those dark bags and rejuvenating my undereyes.


Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil 100ml - £28.00

I've heard so much about this oil and whenever I'm in the pharmacy I've always resisted the temptation. This oil is a fantastic multitasker, perfect for popping in the bath, as a mosturising oil or even through the ends of your hair to add a bit of shine back in.

Dry chapped lips are a nightmare and this little pot is an absolute saviour. I've raved about it several times before and this balm is perfect for getting your lips prepped for all those pretty Spring coral lipsticks. I apply a thick layer before bed and in the morning my lips are soft and smooth.

Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse Night - £24.00
My skin changes as the weather changes, it seems to be progressively moving towards a mixture of combination and dry. This cream is suitable for all skin types making it perfect for all us girls with combination skin and wouls sort out my dry flaky patches. Delightful.

If you fancy opening this competition, here's the link to all the information you need to enter. It's open till the 10th March, so plenty of time to get those entries in. Good luck!

Leave your links if you've entered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...