Thursday, 13 February 2014

Liebster Award

Hello lovelies,

Todays post is a little bit different to my usual posts as it's the Liebster Award! I'd seen the Liebster Award given to a few bloggers that I follow, the Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I was nominated by the lovely Lucy at Lucy Loves. Blogger awards are such a good way to learn about fellow bloggers so I knew that I had to participate.


Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must answer the questions set for them
2. Create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.

Questions:
1. Heels or flats on a night out?
I used to always wear heels, it didn't feel right without them but living in France, they look at you as if you're crazy if you wear heels on a night out. It's fine to wear them to Uni or out shopping but wear them to a club and you're the crazy English girl. 

2. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably some form of smock dress, with a blazer. It's my go to outfit that can be dressed up or down.

3. City break exploring the sights or relaxing holiday on a beach?
Can I say both? I went to Barcelona a few years ago and it's the perfect mix of city culture but you've also got the beach.

4. The best foundation you've ever used?
I've never tried a high end foundation, so would have to go with my trusty Rimmel Wake Me Up.

5. One item you'll always find in your bag?
Polos, obsessed.

6. The return of the plastic jelly sandals, yay or nay?
Nay, they remind me of when I was 6 years old on the beach.

7. You get to spend the day with absolutely anyone in the world, who would it be?
My Grandma, she passed away when I was 10 and I still miss her terribly.

8. Minstrels or Malteasers?
Malteasere every time.

9. One song that will always get you on the dance floor?
Mr Brightside by The Killers

10. The best thing about blogging for you?
The community, it's so lovely getting to make friends with people who want to chat about the latest mascara release.

11.  What's you're most prized fashion possession?
I have a Gucci watch, does that count?

Nominations (sorry there's only 7, really struggling to find bloggers who haven't already been nominated):
My Questions:
1. If there was a singular wish you could have granted (standard rules: no wish for wishes, etc.) what would you wish for and why?
2. What is your most cherished memory?
3. Favourite song at the moment?
4. How long have you been blogging?
5. If you could make one dream purchase, what would it be?
6. What do you like about yourself the most?
7. What is your favourite brand for clothing?
8. What was the last book you read?
9. What was your favourite post that you've written?
10. Name one blog that you don't think gets enough recognition?
11. What can you not leave home without?

What do you think about tags like this one?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...