Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Shower Time Essentials #2

Hello lovelies,

I thought I'd give you an update on what's in my shower as I've had a little shake up with the products that I use. Some of the packaging is in French but it's still the same product that you can buy in the UK and probably other countries too.


As you can see this is still going strong, I use it probably once or twice a week and it really is one of the best bodyscrubs I've tried. I love the texture, it's very gloopy and really helps to refresh your skin. 

I usually buy whatever is on offer in Boots and spend no more than a pound or two on shower gel but this is my little indulgence that lasts forever! It has the traditional S&G fragrance and leaves my skin feeling mosturised. I have to add that I love the addition of the pump, it's so much easier to use when your in the shower with wet hands and it disperses just the right amount of product.

Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo - £2.69 (currently on 2 for £4.00)
I'm just coming to the end of this bottle and I've already got another lined up in place. My hair is quite fine but there's a lot of it and I straighten it most days which doesn't leave it in the best condition. It leaves my hair feeling soft without weighing it down, and I've even noticeda difference in the number of split ends that I get. 

Although this is more of a mask, I use it everyday, I pop it on for a minute and then wash it off. I feel like this works in conjunction with the shampoo and leaves my hair looking shiney and silky and full of body. It makes my hair a lot more managable and tangle free.

Have you tried any of these products?

2 comments:

  1. I don't actually own any Soap & Glory skincare products, but everyone raves about them, so I really think it's about time I got some!
    Rachel @ rachelsaysfabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having a nose at what people have in their showers (Sounds creepy doesn't it!!) I love Dove conditioner x
    Sweet Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...