Wednesday, 22 January 2014

NOTD: Ciaté Heirloom


Hello lovelies,

I had scheduled some posts to go up whilst I'd been busy with my exams, which are finally over, and they seem to not have gone up! Sorry about that! I thought I'd show you Ciaté Heirloom which I recieved in the Mini Paint Palette.


Ciaté Heirloom is a gorgeous deep duochrome amber gold polish with a shimmer running through it. It's such a different shade for me and if I'm honest, if I spotted it in a shop I probably wouldn't have picked it up. Having said that, it really looks great on the nails and would suit all skin tones. I found I had to use three coats to get the polish opaque but application wise, the brush is a good size considering it's a mini and it goes on smoothly, drying quickly.


Ciaté Heirloom can be purchased from BeautyBay for £9.27 with free delivery.

Have you tried any of Ciaté's duochrome polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...