Saturday, 11 January 2014

Debenhams Winter Style Challenge

Hello lovelies, 

Debenhams are currently running a competition for bloggers to style their perfect winter outfits with a £250 budget on each outfit for the day and night! The winner could win £500 in vouchers and there's two runner up prizes worth £50 each! You can find all the details here. I couldn't pass up the chance to enter as the prize is amazing and I love putting outfits together. 

Daytime Look
Debenehams Winter Style Competition

Betty Jackson Designer Black Leather Buckle Low Ankle Boots - £37.50

I've gone for cute and cosy here. I absolutely adore the slouchy jumper, it's perfect to get snuggled up and I love the look of the chunky socks just poking out of the ankle boots. Total price - £196.50

Nighttime Look

Debenhams Style Competition: Nighttime

Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick in Rouge Dior - £26.00

This look just oozes glamour to me, I chose neutral colours and then brightened it up with a pop of classic red lipstick. I've added the Carvela clutch to my wishlist, it's a perfect size for all my goodies on a night out. Total price - £176.50

Have you entered the Debenhams Winter Style Challenge? Leave me a link to your entry.

1 comment:

  1. Love the clutch bag, fab outfit posts :)

    http://glittermudpie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...