Saturday, 28 December 2013

New Years Eve Outfits

Hello lovelies,

Now there's nothing I love more than getting all dolled up, and with New Year just around the corner, I thought I would share a few of my favourite dresses I'd seen online. I'm not sure what I'm doing yet for the the big night but I'll probably end up spending up with the family or a few friends. I normally go for a LBD when picking a special dress but here are a few ideas, that might float your boat!






Goddiva - 1/ 2/ 3


Boohoo - 1/ 2/ 3

I hope this post has helped those of you struggling to find the perfect outfit.

What are you doing for New Years Eve?

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous dresses!!!

    Anywho, Thanks for messaging me on twitter through the bbloggers chat! I have now added you on GFC & was already following you on bloglovin hehe, I hope you will follow me back too!

    Lucie // Fatbeautyx // My latest post ( What I got for Christmas (inc OOTD, FOTD, NOTD & Pressies!) // Vote for me in the #UKBA14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you! I shall check your blog out xx

      Delete
  2. that missguided one in the middle is absolutely gorgeous!

    http://www.daenabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That playsuit is my favourite! So tempted to buy it, just need a special occasion! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I read every single one and will reply, so just bare with me! :)
Love Holly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...